A note I thought I knew what it is called to be love I thought I knew how it felt to be in love But you made me feel more than I thought I got You brought in the sun which I missed the most you brought the freshness in the air I breathe a different way to love you made me see Just a little note through these verse that you'll always be loved through all the heartaches that we have gone the love shall always remain, though togetherness will be gone. We have been the best friends and the lovers, away from everyone between the hearts Just a little note through these verse that my affection will never be lost like the air we can't see forever there, I will be the pains that we've faced and the tears we have cried with every passing day, we've lived a new life Just a little note through these verse how much I am blessed for to get you here though the togetherness was transitory but a...
Comments
Post a Comment