Has it been so long

Has it been so long
that i have seen you
'cause the way u look
is fading from my memory too.
Wasnt it supposed to be
you stay in my memories
then why u seem to be
on the other side of the sea.

I think it is the time
that we make a new one
stories of u and me
of tears and happiness
desperation and togetherness.
Meet like we always did
and loved like no one to see

Has it been so long
that i have felt you
'cause the smell of your skin
is fading too
the fragrance that i bottled
and brought with me
the aroma that lingered on me

It has been too long
now i need u to know
that i miss you so
and i need you so
to meet and be one,
and never let go

It has been too long
it has been too long
your memories are losing
your fragnance is fading

Its time to meet
its time to be
one, and never let go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage Aggrement