Something keeps me going

There is something
something so strong,
that draws me to u
without any storm.
It's difficult,
and seems against the nature
to get away,
away from eachother.

There is something,
something so true
that no boudary
seems to hold me and you.
It's difficult,
difficult to write these words
when my hand shakes
and my heart trembles.

There is something,
something so beautiful
that i smile
even with the aches through.
But it's difficult,
difficult to be
just with the memories
and not you.

I think I will forget,
forget to breathe the freshness
I think I will forget,
forget to see the sweetness
But never will fade the feeling,
the feeling that is insane
the feeling that we lived in
the feeling that keeps us going
the feeling that is simply the feeling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage Aggrement