My heart and mind argues



3 am and I am wide awake
thoughts start whriling inside my head
the silence of the time so high
quietly killing me inside
I take your picture in my hand
and watch them as sleepless I stand
try to feel the touch I miss
hold them close to feel the kiss
I close my eyes trying to sleep
cuddle in with ur thoughts deep
the pictures start playing in my eyes
but my mind makes up noise
"no, u are dreaming way too much girl,
wake up dear and see the real world"
"u are wishing for the impossible;
"learn to hold before harder you fall"
the noise gets louder and loudest as it could get
but it could not change the love my heart had set
"no no matter how hard it gets
or the criticisms I will need to bear,
my dreams are beautiful as I see it,
for it is the beginning of divinity"
happy and content my heart seemed
a glow of joy ruled in
in loudest of the noise my mind said
I could hear the whispers my heart made
at times I woke up with the nightmare of separation
a dire need to see u, a desperation
other times I slept as calm as a baby
wrapped in your warm memories
despite of the fight inside alarming
your love is what keeps me going

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage Aggrement