Why I write



Things keep spinning in my head
I seek for a way out here and there
Words in my heart unsaid
Feelings that look to portray in my say

Then I write
For the tears that could not fall
and the laughter that remained unshared
the love that saw no growth
and the pain that remained unhealed

I write
for the smiles that are spread in air
and the walks that went from a step to years
the togetherness that were cherished
and the sentiments that were felt

I write
when my scream is to small to be heard
when my joys are much to share 
when loneliness becomes my companion
and emptiness endure my world

letter by letter words are formed
through all these phase they tend to come
for during these rise and falls
writing is what I do all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage Aggrement